The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World

Vietnamese Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
piggy_love_18/1
1 Tuổi
1 Tuổi
piggy_love_18/1

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:28 am

For Everyone !
wink

For Hunnie Only !

wink( the message of this song is all about my Christmas list baby ) kiss
Back to top Go down
zazu
zazu

Female Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : killin pplz
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:55 am

i did notice u about the rule ><
plzzzzzz follow it ...it's not that hard rite ^^?
to make it organizable...i combine ur 2 posts into 1
Back to top Go down
http://ambition.cjb.net/
piggy_love_18/1
1 Tuổi
1 Tuổi
piggy_love_18/1

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:05 am

but i want to post only the song for him ... I understand to follow the rule ,, but it not right when people want to send music for other right?
Back to top Go down
zazu
zazu

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:12 am

im sorry to make it complicated to u ><
really didnt mean to do it though....=O
i can accept it ...
if u want to dedicate that song to ur luv, try one more time...im not gonna delete in again or smthing >< but to make sure u should ask the admin first ....
Back to top Go down
ZzDrEaMzZ
Drama Queen
Drama Queen
ZzDrEaMzZ

Female Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Kill & Revive
Humor : Childish

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:12 am

Sao mệt quá, merge mấy cái music topic của bả. C̣n cái christmas này hông dám đụng tới, zờ châu merge luôn. Khi không rồi giận tui, thấy nhảm zể sợ. Mệt ghê man !!!
Bực ḿnh wa, đâu phải ḿnh muốn ǵ th́ mấy người đó làm, Phải organize dùm để cho member khác muốn t́m topic của ca sĩ nào th́ dể 1 chút. Cái topic christmas có đụng ǵ tới đâu mà củng bị nhảy sang đây :(>.<):
Back to top Go down
https://koolaznclub.forumotion.com
piggy_love_18/1
1 Tuổi
1 Tuổi
piggy_love_18/1

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:40 am

sorry i really understand you guys want to keep it oragize,,,, But you think that every member when they firstcoming and go to announcement immediately? and read the rule first?? They come here to have fun to talk and to know information about our activities right? I just want to send the song to him ,,, if you didn't know that's fine to me... I just don't like the way Nhan talk to me ... It's oki Chau i understand you have been nice to me !!It's just a song !!! No problem at all , and i just want to add more songs to this website because i though more songs will attack people to come usually..
Back to top Go down
zazu
zazu

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:45 am

Thanks 4 being understanding worry smile worry smile
plzzz dont b mad and keep supporting the box....^^if u want to send a song to him
i could probably get a spot 4 u ^^
plzz have fun here coz i dont want to make a pressure atmosphere at all

worry smile worry smile
Back to top Go down
ZzDrEaMzZ
Drama Queen
Drama Queen
ZzDrEaMzZ

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:51 am

seriously i don't get it , what did i do wrong ? i really want to know and she was saying that's she doesn't like me talking that way ? Before b4 she was like, mad about the christmas topic not other topic. She was like well... it's ok i understand for other topic but why her christmas song got merge . I didn't do nothing >.< and she blame me ? what ? am i the one suppose to be mad ? i don't get this.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piggy_love_18/1
1 Tuổi
1 Tuổi
piggy_love_18/1

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:53 am

It's oki sorry guys !!! i don't need the song anymore ,, it's too complicated i don't how to put two topic together,, it's just a song !! He could hear it another time ,,, NOT A BIG PROBLEM GUYS !!!
Back to top Go down
ZzDrEaMzZ
Drama Queen
Drama Queen
ZzDrEaMzZ

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:55 am

no no binh , not talking about the song here, i don't know why you're mad at me ? I really don't like it when people are mad at me and i don't know the reason cry
Back to top Go down
piggy_love_18/1
1 Tuổi
1 Tuổi
piggy_love_18/1

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:00 am

you know why beacuse first when i post the music you say no sorry , u cant do that , every members have to follow the rule !
and you say ( oh you should read the sticky before post the topic?) without explain why first you talk to me like that ==> and then i saw my topic to TIn was erase i though you did it ,, but then it not you it was Chau ==> because she know nothing about me and TIn so she put them together ,,, ===> I'm fine now,,
Back to top Go down
piggy_love_18/1
1 Tuổi
1 Tuổi
piggy_love_18/1

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:04 am

you should learn how to speak with people nicely ,,, i'm not angry at the music i send to him ,,, but do you agree not only me but other usual argue with you just because you don't know how to please the other

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZzDrEaMzZ
Drama Queen
Drama Queen
ZzDrEaMzZ

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:06 am

i'm saying " no sorry , u cant do that , every members have to follow the rule !
you should read the sticky before post the topic?
" Isn't that polite enough ?
shaking head
just trying to talk like an admin, =( didn't mean to be rude or anything . But if you're not mad then ok ...
Back to top Go down
piggy_love_18/1
1 Tuổi
1 Tuổi
piggy_love_18/1

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:10 am

yeah ==> but sometime that make people feel like being caught or something? ( oh you can't not do this ,, you have to read the rule first?) ==> it's oki i thoght you erase my message so i just feel not right..
Back to top Go down
piggy_love_18/1
1 Tuổi
1 Tuổi
piggy_love_18/1

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:13 am

don't make it too complicated ,,, that was my fault oki ,, don't make everyone feel bad... I'm sorry guys i though this website is for members to have fun.. i'm not use to online much so i know nothing about stuff on comp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)   Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to everyone !! (ALL X'mas songs r here ^^)
Page 1 of 1